Friday, December 09, 2005

My love My life

'Man made prisoner by the love of a woman and woman made prisoner by the love of a man are equally unfit for freedom's precious crown. But man and woman made as one by love – inseparable, indistinguishable – are verily entitled to the prize.'

Life is not always fair but it is your belief in whatever you do that carries you through. All this while I was afraid of committing mistakes, of losing all I had. I realise that its always nice to forgive and forget rather tha remember and cry.
I realise that the important thing in life is not to brood over mistakes but to learn from them.
Whenever something bad used to happen I always wanted to ask God that why me of all people? But did I do that when God was kind to me. When I lost something I felt bad about it but when I had got it at the first place did I ever ask God why me?

Happiness as someone rightly pointed out to me is the key to existence and not the bondages. To some i might sound as an escapist but the fact is that I have ceased being an escapist. I realise that when I face the world with confidence in my eyes I can only see people bow their heads.
I realise that I have been made for Bigger things in life(as they say it at KGP.) Apart from this I am born to love. I am indebted to my parents and a few lovely people and friends whom i met and who made me realise that life is absolutely nothing about love. And when u realise this u actually realise that love is unconditional. As unconditional as letting your loved one hate you and still love him/her.

My aim in life is to make a difference to the life of every person I meet in a very special way. Over the time I have learnt to respect other people's feelings and understand their emotions.

I still remember a very very nice line from the speech of our director( whic incidentally was taken from some book :)) )
" Let it not be said of you that you walked a path and left no imprint"

I know nothing is forever. Not even me. All I want is that when God decides that the time on the earth for this mortal is over , I already have done a lot for people and they remember me a lot.
I plan to have a company one day which I most surely will. I also plan to have an NGO to support the poor and the needy and spread love. because i realise that most valuable thing I can give to people is my love and compassion and I have an infinte amount of it stored in me.

Orkut also asks me to address the question of me being single or committed. I am single. Yet committed to the welfare of all those who define me.
I am not a philanthropist all I do has a selfish motive also. It gives me immense satisfaction.



PS: to all those who feel life is cruel ( I did at a point of time) never forget that worse things happen to people. Life is beautiful. Have faith in God. I myself sometimes doubt it but I know there is something that keeps me going. That transformed me from a weakling to a Man who know what he wants. And the whole world steps aside for the man who knows where he is going.
Love and Luck to all my friends always. You all are my strength and well you all are also my weakness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home