Saturday, March 11, 2006

A Perfect lover....

Am I the only one who feels that KGP is having 'too much' about love these days?? Three people (on the last count) have already published at least one post on the cliched topic from my Department alone. And then this lovely senior of mine Souvik Adhya (2005, LLR, Instumentation- Schlumberger) tagged me. I would have generally not followed these rules but am doing so just because its him. Also, people have been complaining that I have not published a post since a long long time. This gives me a chance to make ammends.
Some weirdo came up with a set of rules which I faithfully publish (read Ctrl C + Ctrl V-ed) ...

  1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover
  2. You have to mention the sex of the target.
  3. Tag 8 victims to join this game and leave a comment on their comments saying they've been tagged.
  4. If tagged the 2nd time, there's no need to post again.
My views:-
Sex- Female obviously
1) Intelligence. Most of our discussion shall revolve around this point because it is so closely related to what follows ahead. Its hard to talk to dumb women for more than say... Five sentences at a stretch. Intelligence is a turn on. Intelligent women have a certain attraction that I cannot put in words... but then I guess the point has been put through... so lets move on.
2) A great person to hang out with. I love having fun, going to music concerts, hanging out with friends. It is so very necessary that she should fit into my group. That would make things so very easy. Going on Treks; biking on mountains... sounds so very exciting.
3)Should realise that no one's perfect. Hence, should accept me the way I am. Its more important to respect each other's views than spending an entire lifetime in removing differences.
4) Should have a cute smile that makes my day ...
5) A great conversationalist.
6) Good at Humour.
7) Trustworthy, dependable and responsible.
8) LAst but certainly not the least. A very very very truthful person.

Now this is forSouvik , you've almost made me come up with a matrimonial ad.. thanks for reminding me that I am single :-) :-).
I am tagging along the following people Eesha, KT, Patil , Bharat, Anant Singh, Rohit Shankar, Bafna, Rishi Amrit

7 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Blogger Souvik said...

he he he ... this post is so dangerous to make if u r not single :-) ... trying to be truthful and diplomatic at the same time!! it also reminded me of my status :D

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger Blog Barfer said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger Blog Barfer said...

dear entity,
i am deeply harmed to see the work of my comrade eliminated, while the ramblings of a heroin crazed oil rig worker still shine on.
urs
Kumar Jeffery

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Baffling said...

the answer, Taged!!

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger Anirudh said...

interesting

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger Anirudh said...

very nice list

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger Rishi Amrit said...

wow .. i came accros this from a google search .. nice work man !.. n thanks for the tag !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home